Katy Perry Shows Love For An Autistic Fan At ‘Night of Too Many Stars’
You might want to grab a Kleenex because you’re definitely not going to finish this video without shedding at least one tear.
On the upcoming special, Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together For Autism Programs, Katy Perry sings her hit “Firework” with an 11-year old named Jodi DiPiazza who was diagnosed with autism.
During the performance, which starts at 3:06, Jodi shows off her piano skills and gets a chance to harmonize with the California Girl herself. Katy takes a step back letting her little fan take center stage.
The special hosted by Jon Stewart features live music performances, comedy sketches and shorts from all-star celebs like Tina Fey, Tom Hanks and Jerry Seinfeld, while raising money for autism programs, schools, and services across the United States.
The special hosted by Jon Stewart features live music performances, comedy sketches and shorts from all-star celebs while raising money for autism programs, schools, and services across the United States.
Click here to find out how you can help the cause.
Watch the special this Sunday, October 21 at 7 pm EST/PST on Comedy Central.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Reportedly End Engagement
- Zayn Malik Breaks Off Engagement to Perrie Edwards
- Gavin Rossdale May Have Cheated on Gwen Stefani With The Nanny
- Former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Arrested for Shoplifting Allegedly Living In Her Car
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’