How To Dress Like Taylor Swift For Halloween
Taylor Swift has transformed over the yearsfrom down-home country girl next door to chic cover girl so there’s plenty of looks to choose from this Halloween. Whether you want to embrace her Nashville roots with cowboy boots and a sundress or her awards show style with an evening gown you have many options.
Hair: If you don’t have long blonde locks like Taylor try this Blonde Super Model Wig from Party City. Make a left side part to style it like Taylor does.
Make-Up: Taylor has been a CoverGirl so it only makes sense to use some of their products to get your flawless look. The singer embraces such a natural image so the less makeup the better. Try a light foundation like NatureLuxe Silk Foundation for your basic look and then add a bright red lipstick. CoverGirl’s LipPerfection Lipcolor in Fairytale will surely exude Taylor Swift but if you want a darker red try Hot 305. You’ll want to go easy on the eyes since the lips should be the most dramatic. Try SmokyShadowBlast in Silver Sky to embrace some of the glitter Taylor loves so much.
Clothes: If you want to channel Taylor’s country looks it’s all about the sundress. This gorgeous Chelsea & Violet Allocover Lace Dress from Dillards is perfect. The dress is classy yet casual with ivory lace and a winter green underlay complete with ruffle trim. This GB Cap Sleeve Lace Dress in white also perfects the Taylor Swift image.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Accessories: It’s all about the cowboy boots for the country singer so this is the ultimate accessory. Try this Sanguine Boot from Madden Girl in Cognac Paris or Brown Paris. If you don’t want the full boot, pick up a pair of these Larue Western Booties from Macy’s. Guitar and mic optional.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old