Love Advice From Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift is Rolling Stone’s current cover girl and the country pop songstress has a lot to say about love. Known for writing about her relationships and falling in and out of love Taylor admits she’s a romantic.
“I love the ending of a movie where two people end up together,” she said. “Preferably if there’s rain and an airport or running or a confession of love.”
It only makes sense that her favorite movie is Love Actually.
“The way I look at love is you have to follow it and fall hard, if you fall hard. You have to forget about what everyone else thinks. It has to be an us-against-the-world mentality,” she said. “You have to make it work by prioritizing it, and by falling in love really fast, without thinking too hard. If I think too hard about a relationship I’ll talk myself out of it.”
As far as her past with John Mayer, in the issue Taylor tells the writer not to tell her what he said weeks prior to Rolling Stone. When he eventually reveals that Mayer referred to her track “Dear John” as “cheap songwriting” she explains her reasoning on writing about former relationships.
“In every one of my relationships I’ve been good and fair. What happens after they take that for granted is not my problem,” she said. “Chances are if they’re being written about in a way they don’t like, it’s because they hurt me really badly. Telling a story only works if you have characters in it. I don’t think it’s mean. I think it’s mean to hurt someone in a relationship.”
Red will be released October 22. Of the album Taylor said she wanted to experiment with her sound and fans should expect each song to sound completely different from the others.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction
- Things Get a Little Stalkery in Brandon Flowers’ ‘Lonely Town’ Video: Watch
- Demi Lovato Dedicates ‘Warrior’ to Bruce Jenner in Concert: Watch
- Mariah Carey Returns to ’90s Roots with Breakup Anthem ‘Infinity': Listen
- Jack White Ends Acoustic Tour with Important Message: ‘Tell People That Music is Sacred’
- Jay Z Takes to Twitter to Defend Tidal: ‘We Aren’t Perfect, But We Are Determined’