How To Dress Like Christina Aguilera for Halloween
The singer and judge on The Voice has a look all her own. Whether Christina Aguilera’s showing off her vocals like at the American Music Awards last year in a silver bandage dress or coaching singers on The Voice her eclectic style still manages to raise eyebrows. To dress like Xtina this Halloween you’ll need to keep a few things in mind.
Hair: The bigger the better. Pick up a blonde wig like this Blonde Sexy Super Model Wig from Party City and tease it out as best you can. If you really want to embrace Christina’s look you can dip dye the wig. If that’s too much work simply spray the color in. Try bright blue with Stargazer One Wash Colour Spray.
(Tim Alban/Getty Images Entertainment)
Make-Up: For Christina it’s all about the lips. Your must have makeup item to complete her look is bright red lipstick. After your standard base foundation pick up a red shade like Maybelline’s Moisture Extreme Lipstick in royal red. You’ll want some fierce eye makeup to add to the diva look so try NYX dark brown Single Eye Shadow before a black liner like Maybelline’s Lasting Drama by EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner.
Clothes: Christina has quite the wardrobe so you can’t go wrong on recreating a plethora of her looks. To channel the performer in her you’ll want to go with a tight fitting bandage dress like this Textured Body-Con Tank Dress from Charlotte Russe. If you want a classier look this Metallic Ruched Dress from Express might suit. The sky’s the limit so embrace your wild side and inner rock star to channel Xtina.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings