The singer and judge on The Voice has a look all her own. Whether Christina Aguilera’s showing off her vocals like at the American Music Awards last year in a silver bandage dress or coaching singers on The Voice her eclectic style still manages to raise eyebrows. To dress like Xtina this Halloween you’ll need to keep a few things in mind.
Hair: The bigger the better. Pick up a blonde wig like this Blonde Sexy Super Model Wig from Party City and tease it out as best you can. If you really want to embrace Christina’s look you can dip dye the wig. If that’s too much work simply spray the color in. Try bright blue with Stargazer One Wash Colour Spray.
(Tim Alban/Getty Images Entertainment)
Make-Up: For Christina it’s all about the lips. Your must have makeup item to complete her look is bright red lipstick. After your standard base foundation pick up a red shade like Maybelline’s Moisture Extreme Lipstick in royal red. You’ll want some fierce eye makeup to add to the diva look so try NYX dark brown Single Eye Shadow before a black liner like Maybelline’s Lasting Drama by EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner.
Clothes: Christina has quite the wardrobe so you can’t go wrong on recreating a plethora of her looks. To channel the performer in her you’ll want to go with a tight fitting bandage dress like this Textured Body-Con Tank Dress from Charlotte Russe. If you want a classier look this Metallic Ruched Dress from Express might suit. The sky’s the limit so embrace your wild side and inner rock star to channel Xtina.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’