The Wanted Release “I Found You” Video
At midnight GMT last night, the Wanted’sfans got a shock: the band took their first foray into beating dudes up. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Starting last week, members of the group began Tweeting out shots from their video shoot — including some of a dog named Boris who they seemed especially fond of.
— Jay McGuiness (@JayTheWanted) October 10, 2012
The band announced yesterday that they would be premiering their new video for “I Found You” on Monday night at midnight, worldwide. Upon the video’s unveiling, fans were treated to an opening with a parental advisory sticker, advising of its adult content.
Bucking tradition, there is not one girl for every guy in this video — in fact, there is a plethora of men as the Wanted seem to take on a rival gang of men. What appears to be a mission to save a blonde girl, who Nathan Skyes kisses before the video reaches its climax, is revealed to be not as it seems in a twist ending — the girl is not the treasure they’ve come looking for. The real goods are found later in a lockbox.
What do u think!? #IFoundYouVideo
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) October 15, 2012
so…..whos liking the video then?? boom!!!
— Max George (@MaxTheWanted) October 16, 2012
— Siva Kaneswaran (@SivaTheWanted) October 15, 2012
Do we like? X
— Thomas Parker (@TomTheWanted) October 15, 2012
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song ‘AhHa': Listen