The Burning Question For Tonight’s Presidential Debate: Sausage Or Pepperoni? But Will Anyone Ask It?
All eyes are on New York today for the second presidential debate, which will be held at Hofstra University on Long Island. The students are already running into the secret service and having a tough time getting around campus. It’s not everyday you have a sitting president visit and a Republican presidential nominee.
Is it me, or does Mitt Romney look like Hollywood’s version of a president? It’s like a casting director said, “Get me someone who looks presidential,” and they brought Mitt Romney to the casting call.
And tonight, we can expect a fiery President Obama. Hofstra’s students are ready to take both men to task. But only 300 students can attend the town hall style debate and ask questions. There was a lottery for the students and we talked to one this morning that is preparing what he will ask if called on.
Damahl Brathwaite was one of the lucky students who was picked to be at the debate tonight. We will check back in with him tomorrow to see if he was able to ask a question and what the energy in the room was like.
But today we caught up with Damahl to find out how he found out he was going to the debate and if he will be brave enough to ask the Pizza Hut question (that would get him free pizza for life)… sausage or pepperoni!
-Kim Berk & Jim Douglas, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org †>
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim†and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs