Kelly Clarkson Reveals Cover Art For ‘Greatest Hits’
Kelly Clarkson might be celebrating her greatest hits on her latest release, but the cover of the album is all about showing off the singer’s gorgeous look.
For Greatest Hits-Chapter One, out November 19, Kelly’s face is the main attraction; showing off her lighter locks.
Though Kelly loves her blonde look, she told Us Weekly back in June that the old saying doesn’t ring true for her.
“People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blonde,” she said. “But I always have fun! Whether I’m blonde, redhead, or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!”
The singer’s upcoming album will feature some of her biggest hits like “Since U Been Gone,” “Because Of You,” and “Behind These Hazel Eyes.” Along with a few new songs, including her latest single, “Catch My Breath.”
Learn every word to the singer’s newest song, which is about her journey from American Idol winner to international superstar, below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog