Kelly Clarkson might be celebrating her greatest hits on her latest release, but the cover of the album is all about showing off the singer’s gorgeous look.
For Greatest Hits-Chapter One, out November 19, Kelly’s face is the main attraction; showing off her lighter locks.
Though Kelly loves her blonde look, she told Us Weekly back in June that the old saying doesn’t ring true for her.
“People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blonde,” she said. “But I always have fun! Whether I’m blonde, redhead, or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!”
The singer’s upcoming album will feature some of her biggest hits like “Since U Been Gone,” “Because Of You,” and “Behind These Hazel Eyes.” Along with a few new songs, including her latest single, “Catch My Breath.”
Learn every word to the singer’s newest song, which is about her journey from American Idol winner to international superstar, below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry