Expect Big Collaborations On Christina Aguilera’s “Lotus”
Christina Aguilera’s new album Lotus has been a closely guarded secret. With less than a month away from her November 13th release, little to no information has been revealed. On Monday, online retailers finally released the full tracking listing of Xtina’s upcoming album.
One of the songs on the LP, “Blank Page”, Sia originally wrote for singer Leona Lewis. Another track, “Army of Me” Christina calls a “Fighter 2.0.”
“There is a new generation of fans from a younger demographic that might not have been with me all the way but that watch me on the show now,” Christina told Billboard. “I feel like every generation should be able to enjoy and have their piece of ‘Fighter’ within. This time, the way it musically came together it just felt right for this time and this generation. There’s always going to be a fighter in me getting through some obstacle and some hurdle.”
Complete track listing below.
2. Army Of Me
3. Red Hot Kinda Love
4. Make The World Move (feat. Cee Lo Green)
5. Let’s Find Out
6. Your Body
7. Let There Be Love
8. Sing For Me
9. Blank Page
10. Cease Fire
11. Around The World
13. Best Of Me
14. Shut Up
15. Just A Fool (feat. Blake Shelton)
16. Empty Words
17. Light Up The Sky
18. Your Body
-AJ Gordon, 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Beyonce’s Dad Teaching A Course On How To Become Beyonce
- Is Taylor Swift Taking a Break From Music?
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds