Dave Navarro Of Jane’s Addiction To Guest-Star On ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ As Motorcycle Gangster
According to the Hollywood Reporter, The show (which many fans feel has returned to form during this fifth season on the FX Network) will feature Navarro as a gang member in cahoots with character Nero Padilla, played by Jimmy Smits, over the last two episodes of the season.
To coincide with Navarro’s appearances, Jane’s Addiction will contribute a cover version of Rolling Stones’ classic “Sympathy For the Devil,” which the band first recorded in the late ‘80s for their eponymous 1987 debut album as simply “Sympathy.”
Musically, Navarro recently said that he’s currently working on two solo albums of very disparate nature.
“I actually have two records that I plan on making simultaneously, completely different,” he explained to an inquisitive caller to his online radio show Dark Matter. “They’re just two different musical styles. But I don’t have any, like, release date or any information like that.”
Jane’s Addiction is currently on tour along the West Coast, with dates in Santa Cruz, CA (October 17) and Phoenix, AZ (October 24) before hitting Los Angeles for a special Halloween show (October 27).
–Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today