Weapons Charges Dropped For Madonna’s Stalker
Robert Linhart loves Madonna.
He loves her so much that this former firefighter parked his car outside of her Upper West Side apartment building and professed it on by laying out a tarp and spray-painted posters that said, “Madonna, I need you,” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go.”
Using the ole ‘Do you like me, circle yes or no’ is best left to first graders. Mr. Linhart if you really wanted to woo Madge you might have to put a wee bit more effort in.
Having said that, a NYC judge has dropped weapons charges against the chap. Love hurts, but it’s not a gun and that’s good news for Linhart who is decidedly creepy but not yet dangerous.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets