Weapons Charges Dropped For Madonna’s Stalker
Robert Linhart loves Madonna.
He loves her so much that this former firefighter parked his car outside of her Upper West Side apartment building and professed it on by laying out a tarp and spray-painted posters that said, “Madonna, I need you,” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go.”
Using the ole ‘Do you like me, circle yes or no’ is best left to first graders. Mr. Linhart if you really wanted to woo Madge you might have to put a wee bit more effort in.
Having said that, a NYC judge has dropped weapons charges against the chap. Love hurts, but it’s not a gun and that’s good news for Linhart who is decidedly creepy but not yet dangerous.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call