Robert Linhart loves Madonna.
He loves her so much that this former firefighter parked his car outside of her Upper West Side apartment building and professed it on by laying out a tarp and spray-painted posters that said, “Madonna, I need you,” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go.”
Using the ole ‘Do you like me, circle yes or no’ is best left to first graders. Mr. Linhart if you really wanted to woo Madge you might have to put a wee bit more effort in.
Having said that, a NYC judge has dropped weapons charges against the chap. Love hurts, but it’s not a gun and that’s good news for Linhart who is decidedly creepy but not yet dangerous.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’