Weapons Charges Dropped For Madonna’s Stalker
Robert Linhart loves Madonna.
He loves her so much that this former firefighter parked his car outside of her Upper West Side apartment building and professed it on by laying out a tarp and spray-painted posters that said, “Madonna, I need you,” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go.”
Using the ole ‘Do you like me, circle yes or no’ is best left to first graders. Mr. Linhart if you really wanted to woo Madge you might have to put a wee bit more effort in.
Having said that, a NYC judge has dropped weapons charges against the chap. Love hurts, but it’s not a gun and that’s good news for Linhart who is decidedly creepy but not yet dangerous.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy