Robert Linhart loves Madonna.
He loves her so much that this former firefighter parked his car outside of her Upper West Side apartment building and professed it on by laying out a tarp and spray-painted posters that said, “Madonna, I need you,” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go.”
Using the ole ‘Do you like me, circle yes or no’ is best left to first graders. Mr. Linhart if you really wanted to woo Madge you might have to put a wee bit more effort in.
Having said that, a NYC judge has dropped weapons charges against the chap. Love hurts, but it’s not a gun and that’s good news for Linhart who is decidedly creepy but not yet dangerous.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Love Songs For People Who Are Bad at Relationships
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity