The song is called “State of Grace,” and as she has in previous weeks, she introduced the song and played a short clip during a segment of the TV show Good Morning America.
“I wrote this song about when you first fall in love with someone,” Taylor explained during her introduction, “the possibilities, and you know, kind of thinking about the different ways it could go. And it’s a really big sound to me, and this sounds like the feeling of falling in love in an epic way.”
— Taylor Nation (@taylornation13) October 15, 2012
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Fresh Fall Fest Fraternizing’
- Did Kelly Ripa Find Her Next Co-host?
- Amber Rose and Margaret Cho Talk ‘Fashion Police’
- James Corden Asks Niall Horan ‘Least Favorite’ One Direction Member