The song is called “State of Grace,” and as she has in previous weeks, she introduced the song and played a short clip during a segment of the TV show Good Morning America.
“I wrote this song about when you first fall in love with someone,” Taylor explained during her introduction, “the possibilities, and you know, kind of thinking about the different ways it could go. And it’s a really big sound to me, and this sounds like the feeling of falling in love in an epic way.”
— Taylor Nation (@taylornation13) October 15, 2012
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What’s The Grossest Food From Your State That People Love To Eat?
- Rihanna Dazzles in New ‘Valerian’ Trailer
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Justin Timberlake Teases Collab with Pharrell Williams, Timbaland