Journey’s Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi Get Engaged… Onstage
Journey guitarist Neal Schon and reality TV star Michaele Salahi are now engaged. Schon called Salahi up on stage last night before a concert at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center in Baltimore, got down on one knee and popped the question. Those in attendance say Salahi broke down in tears and jumped up and down as the band played “Faithfully.”
You may recall Michaele and her husband Tareq Salahi became infamous as the White House Party Crashers at a state dinner in 2009 for the Indian Prime Minister. The Salahis were not on the guest list but somehow made it into the party.
In September of 2011 the Real Housewives of D.C. star was reported missing by her husband Tareq. As it turns out, she was in Memphis with ex-boyfriend Schon at a Journey concert. The two rekindled their relationship and Michaele filed for divorce. Tareq then sued Schon for $50 million and an out of court settlement was reached. The Salahi’s divorce was finalized this past August.
– Jim Johnson, WOMC
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings