Journey’s Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi Get Engaged… Onstage
Journey guitarist Neal Schon and reality TV star Michaele Salahi are now engaged. Schon called Salahi up on stage last night before a concert at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center in Baltimore, got down on one knee and popped the question. Those in attendance say Salahi broke down in tears and jumped up and down as the band played “Faithfully.”
You may recall Michaele and her husband Tareq Salahi became infamous as the White House Party Crashers at a state dinner in 2009 for the Indian Prime Minister. The Salahis were not on the guest list but somehow made it into the party.
In September of 2011 the Real Housewives of D.C. star was reported missing by her husband Tareq. As it turns out, she was in Memphis with ex-boyfriend Schon at a Journey concert. The two rekindled their relationship and Michaele filed for divorce. Tareq then sued Schon for $50 million and an out of court settlement was reached. The Salahi’s divorce was finalized this past August.
– Jim Johnson, WOMC
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’