Bobbi Kristina makes a big announcement in the trailer for her reality show, The Houstons: On Our Own. But it seems like her family is less than thrilled about her joyous news.
Her aunt, Pat Houston, the manager and executor of Whitney’s estate responds with, “Unacceptable.”
In a longer trailer for the show, which premieres on October 24, the family including Whitney’s brother, Gary and her mother, Cissy worry that Kristina isn’t addressing the grief of her mother’s death.
Pat tells Bobbi Kristina that there is more to life than having a boyfriend and insists she knows what Whitney would have wanted for her little girl.
It’s no surprise they would question the engagement being that Whitney informally adopted Gordon when he was just 12 years old and was like a brother to Bobbi Kristina. In the trailer, he even hits on a department store clerk asking her for her number.
The show promises to be drama-filled as the family grieves the loss of Whitney and tries to make sure her daughter doesn’t turn into her troubled mother.
Check out the trailer from The Houstons: On Our Own here.
Catch the season premiere of the show on October 24 at 9 pm on Lifetime.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Ladies, What Would You Do? Your Husband Has Put 300,000 Christmas Lights on the House!
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift