Bobbi Kristina makes a big announcement in the trailer for her reality show, The Houstons: On Our Own. But it seems like her family is less than thrilled about her joyous news.
Her aunt, Pat Houston, the manager and executor of Whitney’s estate responds with, “Unacceptable.”
In a longer trailer for the show, which premieres on October 24, the family including Whitney’s brother, Gary and her mother, Cissy worry that Kristina isn’t addressing the grief of her mother’s death.
Pat tells Bobbi Kristina that there is more to life than having a boyfriend and insists she knows what Whitney would have wanted for her little girl.
It’s no surprise they would question the engagement being that Whitney informally adopted Gordon when he was just 12 years old and was like a brother to Bobbi Kristina. In the trailer, he even hits on a department store clerk asking her for her number.
The show promises to be drama-filled as the family grieves the loss of Whitney and tries to make sure her daughter doesn’t turn into her troubled mother.
Check out the trailer from The Houstons: On Our Own here.
Catch the season premiere of the show on October 24 at 9 pm on Lifetime.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live