Whitney’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Reveals Engagement, Teases Reality Show
Bobbi Kristina makes a big announcement in the trailer for her reality show, The Houstons: On Our Own. But it seems like her family is less than thrilled about her joyous news.
Her aunt, Pat Houston, the manager and executor of Whitney’s estate responds with, “Unacceptable.”
In a longer trailer for the show, which premieres on October 24, the family including Whitney’s brother, Gary and her mother, Cissy worry that Kristina isn’t addressing the grief of her mother’s death.
Pat tells Bobbi Kristina that there is more to life than having a boyfriend and insists she knows what Whitney would have wanted for her little girl.
It’s no surprise they would question the engagement being that Whitney informally adopted Gordon when he was just 12 years old and was like a brother to Bobbi Kristina. In the trailer, he even hits on a department store clerk asking her for her number.
The show promises to be drama-filled as the family grieves the loss of Whitney and tries to make sure her daughter doesn’t turn into her troubled mother.
Check out the trailer from The Houstons: On Our Own here.
Catch the season premiere of the show on October 24 at 9 pm on Lifetime.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’