It’s Halloween and your dog needs a costume.
You could go to the local party store and buy them something nice or you could make your own.
Here are some clever costumes people have actually put together themselves.
The Dog Whisperer
Cesar Millan would be so proud.
A few pipe cleaners make this cute little dog look just like Harry.
Grab a pillow and a few Styrofoam balls and you have an easy Halloween costume.
Katy might be partial to cats, especially her own, which is cleverly named Kitty Purry, but I think she would be in support of this pup’s California look.
We imagine the dog can’t move at all, but he sure does look cute.
This little guy would never get lost in the crowd.
A touch of Hollywood glamour makes this Chihuahua a star.
I believe in this costume this dog could actually make a hawk a dove, stop a war with love and make a liar tell the truth
Instill a little fear into the hearts of local children with this scary look.
This picture should just make you happy.
Tell us about some of your favorite Halloween costumes for dogs and other pets.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’