In addition to the release of her forthcoming album Lotus in November, Christina Aguilera will reveal her new fragrance Red Sin. With the goal to make a woman “feel seductive, captivating, and proud of her femininity,” Xtina explained the importance of red to her.
“I believe red is more than just a color,” Christina said. “Wearing red can evoke emotions and make you feel sexy and confident. I created Red Sin with my love of the color red in mind – it can make you feel empowered, desirable and simply irresistible.”
Inspired by her desire to celebrate femininity and the power of the color red, Red Sin embodies the sweet smell of red apple and the warmth of cinnamon mixed with musk, exotic sandalwood and spicy red ginger. The bottle itself mirrors the curve’s of a woman’s body. Having recently revealed the cover art to her album where she appears nude, Christina spoke about taking risks and her own body image.
“Have I ever been scared to take risks?” she asked. “I’m very comfortable with my body. I’ve always said, no matter what hairstyle, crazy look, make-up, I’ve always done [the] exciting thing. Whether people love it or hate it, at least I know I was staying true to myself.”
The commercial for Red Sin shows Xtina in black and white lying in bed and in the tub before a splash of the perfume turns everything red.
Red Sin will be available in Kohl’s department stores in November.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’