Rihanna Announces “Unapologetic”
Rihanna announced Thursday morning that her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, will be released in stores November 19.
Not only did she share the big news via Twitter, but the “Diamonds” singer also gave fans their first look at her revealing, topless album cover that sports words such as “Censored”, “Side Effects” and “Fun”.
My NEW album “UNAPOLOGETIC” will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE #Navy. — Rihanna (@rihanna) October 11, 2012
Her label, Island Def Jam Records, had launched websites like Rihanna7WorldWonders.com that corresponded with the number “7” which led to speculation that the number would be included in the title of the album. Being her seventh studio album might be the only connection.
The pop star has sold over 37 million albums and 146 million digital tracks worldwide. According to the label, “Diamonds,” is the fastest-rising single of her career to date. She has won six Grammy Awards® and seven Billboard Music Awards.
-Dan Schenek, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss