Now the couple is revealing the origin of their little guy’s name.
Nick told People that Camden was named after a street in Beverly Hills, Camden Drive, where Vanessa’s obstetrician was located.
“We didn’t really know anyone else named Camden,” Nick said. “It was such a neat name. We fell in love with it and decided on it five or six months ago.”
The new dad was also quick to point out that their son is not named after another Camden.
“He’s not named after the city in New Jersey,” Nick stressed.
The Lachey’s aren’t the only parents naming their child after a geographical location.
Reese Witherspoon and new husband Jim Toth named their son Tennessee after where the actress grew up.
Victoria and David Beckham named their first son, Brooklyn, while Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz named their son Bronx after after another one of the boroughs in New York.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- It’s Official: Lady Gaga to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Carson and Cane: ‘Pissy Pat’ Wants You To Know the Bread is Fresh
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Girl Code’
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Kissing Attacker Was ‘Protesting Fake Butt Implants’