Nick Lachey Shares The Origin of Son’s Name
Now the couple is revealing the origin of their little guy’s name.
Nick told People that Camden was named after a street in Beverly Hills, Camden Drive, where Vanessa’s obstetrician was located.
“We didn’t really know anyone else named Camden,” Nick said. “It was such a neat name. We fell in love with it and decided on it five or six months ago.”
The new dad was also quick to point out that their son is not named after another Camden.
“He’s not named after the city in New Jersey,” Nick stressed.
The Lachey’s aren’t the only parents naming their child after a geographical location.
Reese Witherspoon and new husband Jim Toth named their son Tennessee after where the actress grew up.
Victoria and David Beckham named their first son, Brooklyn, while Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz named their son Bronx after after another one of the boroughs in New York.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’