Nick Lachey Shares The Origin of Son’s Name
Now the couple is revealing the origin of their little guy’s name.
Nick told People that Camden was named after a street in Beverly Hills, Camden Drive, where Vanessa’s obstetrician was located.
“We didn’t really know anyone else named Camden,” Nick said. “It was such a neat name. We fell in love with it and decided on it five or six months ago.”
The new dad was also quick to point out that their son is not named after another Camden.
“He’s not named after the city in New Jersey,” Nick stressed.
The Lachey’s aren’t the only parents naming their child after a geographical location.
Reese Witherspoon and new husband Jim Toth named their son Tennessee after where the actress grew up.
Victoria and David Beckham named their first son, Brooklyn, while Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz named their son Bronx after after another one of the boroughs in New York.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss