How To Dress Like Adam Lambert For Halloween
Embrace your inner rock star by dressing up like Adam Lambert this Halloween. You’ll need all black for this look so channel your fierce dark side.
Hair: If you don’t have short black hair, you might want to try a black wig like this Greaser Wig. Spike the hair up and add a blue streak to get the full Adam effect.
Make-Up: Black eyeliner is key to perfect your Adam Lambert costume. Start with basic foundation and minimal eye shadow. Darken your brows with some black pencil and then layer on Maybelline’s Gel Eye Liner on your bottom eye lids. The thicker the better.
(Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Clothes: It’s all about black and leather for Adam. Start out with you basic black jeans and add a blinged out belt like this Studded Triangle Hip Belt from Forever 21. Next you need a leather jacket. Whether you want to go full out with a leather jacket like this one from H&M or a leather vest is up to you. Put a bright tank underneath it for full effect and you’re almost ready to go.
Accessories: Adam is black to the bone so you should be too. Try OPI’s Black Onyx to paint your nails and then it’s time to accessorize! It’s all about studs so try these Tri-Tone Spike Stud earrings set from Forever 21. And to complete the look try this Rhinestoned Bib Necklace. Add some spiked leather gloves to go with your newly painted black nails and you’re all set.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- This Week On FM Magazine: HELP USA