’80s Icon Rick Springfield Plays NYC’s Penn Station On Subway Tour
“Jessie’s Girl.” You know, Glee covered it. Right, that Rick Springfield.
Well, the music man/General Hospital heartthrob himself is making the rounds of New York City entertaining his fans, and not in the usual venues. Springfield is doing it the old fashioned way, in the subway, on street corners, and in Penn Station.
On a recent appearance on the Today Show, Ricky confessed that he only made $3 from his subway concert.
Something tells me he might have made a few more bucks had he taken the train to Madison Square Garden.
What do you think, does he still have what it takes? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call