’80s Icon Rick Springfield Plays NYC’s Penn Station On Subway Tour
“Jessie’s Girl.” You know, Glee covered it. Right, that Rick Springfield.
Well, the music man/General Hospital heartthrob himself is making the rounds of New York City entertaining his fans, and not in the usual venues. Springfield is doing it the old fashioned way, in the subway, on street corners, and in Penn Station.
On a recent appearance on the Today Show, Ricky confessed that he only made $3 from his subway concert.
Something tells me he might have made a few more bucks had he taken the train to Madison Square Garden.
What do you think, does he still have what it takes? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch