’80s Icon Rick Springfield Plays NYC’s Penn Station On Subway Tour
“Jessie’s Girl.” You know, Glee covered it. Right, that Rick Springfield.
Well, the music man/General Hospital heartthrob himself is making the rounds of New York City entertaining his fans, and not in the usual venues. Springfield is doing it the old fashioned way, in the subway, on street corners, and in Penn Station.
On a recent appearance on the Today Show, Ricky confessed that he only made $3 from his subway concert.
Something tells me he might have made a few more bucks had he taken the train to Madison Square Garden.
What do you think, does he still have what it takes? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You