P!nk Premieres Music Video For “Try”
P!nk is known for her memorable videos and her latest music video for “Try” continues to showcase her versatility as an artist. An impassioned clip, the video combines suggestive choreography alongside P!nk’s emotive vocals.
“Try” kicks off in the desert before P!nk is spotted crawling on the ground covered in rainbow paint. A quick segue introduces a mysterious man who for the remainder of the video we see P!nk dancing with.
The duo continue to act out the conflict some relationships bring which involves passion and at times violence. Directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by The Golden Boyz, it’s P!nk’s most powerful video yet.
“Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame/ Where there is a flame someone’s bound to get burned/ But just because it burns doesn’t mean you’re gonna die/ You gotta get up and try,” she sings.
As the video comes to a close P!nk and her mystery man are seen throwing chairs at each other in an open field, conjuring up more violence. As a result, P!nk even surprised her mom.
My mom,after seeing the new video… “Wow, honey. I’m speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.” Thanks, mama:)
— P!nk (@Pink) October 10, 2012
“Making this video was the most fun I’ve ever had in my entire career,” P!nk said. “I never wanted it to end. It’s my favorite video ever.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set