Do Alligators Make Good Pets?
This seems like a ridiculous question, right? Alligators have teeth…a lot of them. They are carnivores. They aren’t furry and cuddly so they won’t be sleeping next to you in bed. They will frown upon your crocodile skin boots. Should I go on?
But, apparently out on Long Island, someone (or a few someones) thinks that alligators are the new Labradoodle. Five alligators have turned up in the last nine days in parking lots all over New York.
So… do alligators make good pets?!
We went to the experts at Gatorama to find out…and Alan told us what the gators eat (hint…it’s not Applebee’s).
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and CraigToo!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums
- How Milky Chance Graduated From Music Class To the World Stage