Do Alligators Make Good Pets?
This seems like a ridiculous question, right? Alligators have teeth…a lot of them. They are carnivores. They aren’t furry and cuddly so they won’t be sleeping next to you in bed. They will frown upon your crocodile skin boots. Should I go on?
But, apparently out on Long Island, someone (or a few someones) thinks that alligators are the new Labradoodle. Five alligators have turned up in the last nine days in parking lots all over New York.
So… do alligators make good pets?!
We went to the experts at Gatorama to find out…and Alan told us what the gators eat (hint…it’s not Applebee’s).
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and CraigToo!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game