Adorable Halloween Costumes You Can Make For Baby
Babies are already adorable, but dress them up as a little pumpkin and you just can’t help but say aww.
This Halloween though instead of going with the same ol’ same ol’ we scoured Pinterest to find some very original costume ideas. All of which could be recreated before the little ones head out to trick or treat.This Cotton Candy costume is as delicious as the real thing. All you need is a little pillow stuffing, pink spray paint or shoe dye and a piece of poster board for the cone.
Let the rumpus begin with this sweet take on Max from the classic bedtime story, Where The Wild Things Are.
Grab two cardboard boxes (one small, one large), a can of paint and a few Solo cups and you’ve got a Lego costume.
They grow up so fast don’t they? Your little boy can become an old man over night when he turns into Carl Fredricksen from Up.
Your little girl isn’t really the princess type? Turn her into legendary villian Cruella de Vil. Attitude necessary, dog napping optional.
These two little girls complete one another as Mrs. Butterworth’s and a delicious looking waffle.
This costume makes perfect use of the Baby Bjorn and allows moms and dads to have a little fun.
Tell us about some of your favorite homemade Halloween costumes that you wore as a kid or have made for your own children.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause