Adorable Halloween Costumes You Can Make For Baby
Babies are already adorable, but dress them up as a little pumpkin and you just can’t help but say aww.
This Halloween though instead of going with the same ol’ same ol’ we scoured Pinterest to find some very original costume ideas. All of which could be recreated before the little ones head out to trick or treat.This Cotton Candy costume is as delicious as the real thing. All you need is a little pillow stuffing, pink spray paint or shoe dye and a piece of poster board for the cone.
Let the rumpus begin with this sweet take on Max from the classic bedtime story, Where The Wild Things Are.
Grab two cardboard boxes (one small, one large), a can of paint and a few Solo cups and you’ve got a Lego costume.
They grow up so fast don’t they? Your little boy can become an old man over night when he turns into Carl Fredricksen from Up.
Your little girl isn’t really the princess type? Turn her into legendary villian Cruella de Vil. Attitude necessary, dog napping optional.
These two little girls complete one another as Mrs. Butterworth’s and a delicious looking waffle.
This costume makes perfect use of the Baby Bjorn and allows moms and dads to have a little fun.
Tell us about some of your favorite homemade Halloween costumes that you wore as a kid or have made for your own children.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings