Were You a Bridezilla? Do You Know One? Bet She’s Not As Big a Bridezilla as This One!
You know you are a Bridezilla when one of your potential bridesmaids shares your controlling email and it goes viral!!
Gawker has the email and once you read the intended’s list of demands… the wedding you were in seems like a day in paradise!
Right from the beginning the blushing bride sets the tone…
“You all have a big roll in this wedding, so before we continue I’m going to be setting some ground rules and its very important you read and think about everything through before you accept this honor to be a bridesmaid.”
And some of the things to think about? Don’t even think you’re getting away with a cheap dress…
“Also if money is tight and you cant afford to contribute to say the bachelorette party or wont be able to afford a dress etc then L— and Myself don’t have time to deal with that, I’m sorry. This includes flights as well…”
And my personal favorite… the consequences of not checking your email!!!
“Also if you accept this honor another thing is that you need to be available, I’m not going to harass you with wedding stuff every hour of everyday but if its something important and it takes you a week even 2-3 days to get back to me seeeee ya!”
So we went on a mission in search of the biggest Bridezilla in the tri-state area. And Angel’s Bridal in Staten Island checked in with a pair of mind-boggling bridezillas…
And Sarah lost a friend after being invited to be her bridesmaid…
Were you a Bridezilla? Or do you know one? Sound off with your juicy stories in the comments section below!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and CraigToo!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums
- How Milky Chance Graduated From Music Class To the World Stage