Mini Madonna Is Planning for College
Lourdes Leon may have a famous mama, but she’s no spoiled brat.
According to the UK’s The Sun, Madonna’s daughter with her ex-personal trainer Carlos Leon, plans on paying for college on her own when she graduates from New York City’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
Also according to the Sun, Lourdes is sick of being in the spotlight, and plans on living independently of her famous family the first chance she gets. Of course, she will be paying her tuition bill with money earned from her Material Girl clothing line, that she most likely wouldn’t have had without her relation to the Material Girl-herself.
Still, it’s refreshing to see the lack of nepotism in famous families, but the girl is delusional if she thinks paying her own bills will keep her out of the Madonna’s-daughter spotlight.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Has a Foolproof Way of Getting Through April Fools’ Day
- Nick Jonas Gets a Little Seedy in Miami For His New ‘Chains’ Video: Watch
- Joni Mitchell Rushed to Hospital Intensive Care: Report
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’