Having just wrapped up the latest installment of her in demand three-year residency at Las Vegas’ Colosseum at Caesars Palace in August, Celine Dion has now switched gears to readying the release of two brand new albums this year and next.
Celine is returning to her French-speaking roots by releasing her first French-language album in five years titled Sans attendre, which is available for pre-order now. The album, due on November 5th, features Celine’s signature style of “pure emotion, evocative lyrics and powerful melodies” with guest appearances from close friends like well-known Canadian singer Jean-Pierre Ferland and the late Henri Salvador, according to the official press release.
Celine’s English-language album, titled Water and a Flame, was also expected for a November release, but to the dismay of fans, has been pushed back for a release in March 2013.
However, fans will have plenty of chances to get their Celine fix while they wait for all of her new music by watching the singing superstar take the stage in various upcoming events.
Along with Jennifer Hudson and Usher, Celine will pay tribute to the late Whitney Houston in a TV special, We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston. The live taping of the special takes place at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday, October 11 and will air on November 16 on CBS at 10 pm ET/PT.
Celine is also prepping the next leg of her Vegas show residency Return To Vegas this December 28, 2012 running until March 16, 2013.
– Britt Bickel, 94.7 The WAVE
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’