Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Family Day’ With Twins
No celebration in the Mariah Careyand Nick Cannon household is done low key; everything done with big style and grandeur by the celeb couple, and Nick’s birthday celebration was no different!
In honor of Nick’s birthday 32nd birthday (Oct. 8), the couple spent the whole day on Sunday celebrating Family Day with their 18-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, by renting out the entire Santa Monica Beach Pier exclusively for family and friends. The proud parents touted their adorable twins in arm as they walked the beach boardwalk and posed for pictures (with little Monroe sporting some fashionable, new glasses).
Nick and Mariah were also later seen riding the famous Pier roller coaster, and Mariah even picked up a souvenir bucket of colorful cotton candy to take home as a sweet treat for their kids. It looked like Mariah was able to blow off some steam after being involved in the big American Idol blowup last week when she and new judge Nicki Minaj got into heated argument.
There’s nothing like enjoying some sunshine at the beach with the family to help unwind!
- Britt Bickel, 94.7 The Wave
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’