The pop star performed her hit “Firework” at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre with a choir of children behind her. Jon Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, and Earth, Wind & Fire also took to the stage at the “30 Days To Victory” event.
In addition to “Firework,” Perry sang her own rendition of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together,” which the president himself covered at Harlem’s Apollo Theater earlier this year.
Perry was so excited about Sunday’s festivities, she even sported a patriotic manicure featuring the president’s face.
Appropriate nails. twitpic.com/b22mtl
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) October 7, 2012
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Demi Lovato Announces New Album ‘Tell Me You Love Me’
- Prince’s 1987 Concert Movie ‘Sign o’ the Times’ Headed to Showtime
- ‘Macarena’ Dance Lands Saudi Teen in Hot Water with Police
- Meghan Trainor Denounces Anti-Marriage Equality Ad Using Her Picture
- Taylor Swift Announces New Album ‘Reputation’
- Watch Mel B Throw Water on Simon Cowell