The pop star performed her hit “Firework” at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre with a choir of children behind her. Jon Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, and Earth, Wind & Fire also took to the stage at the “30 Days To Victory” event.
In addition to “Firework,” Perry sang her own rendition of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together,” which the president himself covered at Harlem’s Apollo Theater earlier this year.
Perry was so excited about Sunday’s festivities, she even sported a patriotic manicure featuring the president’s face.
Appropriate nails. twitpic.com/b22mtl
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) October 7, 2012
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’