The pop star performed her hit “Firework” at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre with a choir of children behind her. Jon Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, and Earth, Wind & Fire also took to the stage at the “30 Days To Victory” event.
In addition to “Firework,” Perry sang her own rendition of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together,” which the president himself covered at Harlem’s Apollo Theater earlier this year.
Perry was so excited about Sunday’s festivities, she even sported a patriotic manicure featuring the president’s face.
Appropriate nails. twitpic.com/b22mtl
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) October 7, 2012
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey