The pop star performed her hit “Firework” at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre with a choir of children behind her. Jon Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, and Earth, Wind & Fire also took to the stage at the “30 Days To Victory” event.
In addition to “Firework,” Perry sang her own rendition of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together,” which the president himself covered at Harlem’s Apollo Theater earlier this year.
Perry was so excited about Sunday’s festivities, she even sported a patriotic manicure featuring the president’s face.
Appropriate nails. twitpic.com/b22mtl
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) October 7, 2012
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Justin Bieber Is Scolding Screaming Fans… Again!
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘My Dating Life Isn’t Your Next Film Script’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room