The pop star performed her hit “Firework” at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre with a choir of children behind her. Jon Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, and Earth, Wind & Fire also took to the stage at the “30 Days To Victory” event.
In addition to “Firework,” Perry sang her own rendition of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together,” which the president himself covered at Harlem’s Apollo Theater earlier this year.
Perry was so excited about Sunday’s festivities, she even sported a patriotic manicure featuring the president’s face.
Appropriate nails. twitpic.com/b22mtl
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) October 7, 2012
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 20 Songs to Help You Relax
- Mike Tyson Took Kanye West’s UFC Seats