Green Day To Provide Soundtrack To Intense CSI: NY Episode
CSI, CBS TV’s massive hit crime drama, will take advantage of several new Green Day tracks to “narrate” a few already-intense dialog-free action sequences on the episode airing Friday, October 19th.
The Bay-Area punk band’s tunes will be spotlighted when Crime Scene Investigators race to catch a shooter after Anna Belkap’s character is injured during the attempted murder of a political candidate. Expect to hear “Stop When The Red Lights Flash,” “Amy,” “Night Life,” “The Forgotten” and “Kill The DJ” during the action.
According to executive producer Pam Veasey, “My ultimate goal was to tell a story without dialogue, and Green Day’s music and lyrics beautifully accompanied the visuals making it a very special episode.”
“We were stoked when we found out CSI: NY wanted to use our music instead of dialogue to narrate the first few acts of the episode,” said Green Day. “It’s the first time something like this has been done on the series, and we are blown away with what we’ve seen.”
CSI: NY airs Fridays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Download ‘Yeezer’: A Kanye West and Weezer Mashup Album
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”