Words of Advice For Shakira On Raising a Son
According to Crow, boys are kind of gross. Her five-year old son Wyatt, she says, used to always have his finger up his nose. But instead of yelling at him, Crow decided it was a good time to teach him proper manners. She told him he’s supposed to use a tissue, never wipe it on his sleeve and of course never ever eat it.
She also used this time to teach her little guy about true friendship.
“You know if you have a good friend that they are really your friend if they let you know you have something in your nose,” she explained. “They can say you have a bat in the cave, you have a soldier marching, there’s a lot of terminology, but as long as they let you know you have something in your nose, that’s true friendship.”
Actress Jennifer Garner recently gave birth to her third child, her first boy, with Ben Affleck. She admitted that at 7-months-old, her little boy is a little different than her girls.
“They didn’t pee in my eye,” she said.
Our advice to Shakira is that she be alert when changing diapers. Or at the very least, make sure you have a towel on hand.
Gwen told InStyle that her boys definitely helped her rethink her wardrobe.
“When you have two little boys, you have to play outside. There’s no way around it,” she said. “If we’re at the park, I try not to wear heels. The kids are so gigantic, it would be painful.”
But if Gwen’s taught us anything, it’s that if you can’t find baby-friendly fashions, you just create your own.
What is your advice for Shakira?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Trailer Shows Channing Tatum Is Still Ripped and Ready
- Jennifer Aniston Enlisted for ‘Mean Moms’
- Avicii Returns with ‘Feeling Good’ Cover: Listen
- Kanye West to Cher: Thanks for the Auto-Tune
- Kid Rock, Florida Georgia Line Kick Up Dust at Live Nation’s National Concert Day
- Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2015 Lineup: Calvin Harris, Avicii, Flosstradamus, Kaskade & More