According to Crow, boys are kind of gross. Her five-year old son Wyatt, she says, used to always have his finger up his nose. But instead of yelling at him, Crow decided it was a good time to teach him proper manners. She told him he’s supposed to use a tissue, never wipe it on his sleeve and of course never ever eat it.
She also used this time to teach her little guy about true friendship.
“You know if you have a good friend that they are really your friend if they let you know you have something in your nose,” she explained. “They can say you have a bat in the cave, you have a soldier marching, there’s a lot of terminology, but as long as they let you know you have something in your nose, that’s true friendship.”
Actress Jennifer Garner recently gave birth to her third child, her first boy, with Ben Affleck. She admitted that at 7-months-old, her little boy is a little different than her girls.
“They didn’t pee in my eye,” she said.
Our advice to Shakira is that she be alert when changing diapers. Or at the very least, make sure you have a towel on hand.
Gwen told InStyle that her boys definitely helped her rethink her wardrobe.
“When you have two little boys, you have to play outside. There’s no way around it,” she said. “If we’re at the park, I try not to wear heels. The kids are so gigantic, it would be painful.”
But if Gwen’s taught us anything, it’s that if you can’t find baby-friendly fashions, you just create your own.
What is your advice for Shakira?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’