Expect New Music From Kelly Clarkson This Month
If you’ve been itching for new Kelly Clarkson music, it’s on the way. On October 16, Kelly’s new single “Catch My Breath” will hit airwaves and be available for download. Co-written by Kelly, Jason Halbert and Eric Olson Kelly told fans what to expect on her website.
“It’s been a decade now since I won American Idol. Sometimes it feels longer because although it has been exciting that was a lot of pressure to have as a 19 year old girl,” she said. “To own a company, lead an organization as a business woman, and be able to create music I’m proud of has been tough, but inspiring, for me.”
“To celebrate the strength and longevity that my fans, friends, and family have supported me with I wrote this song ‘Catch my Breath’ with one of my best friends that has seen me through everything,” she said.
Clarkson went on to explain what the song means to her.
“This song represents who I’ve been, what I’ve felt, and where I’m headed as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it’s time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today,” she said. “The song will be part of my first ever greatest hits (!!) coming in November. Thank you everyone that has been a part of my career and life. Here’s to another decade of passion and fun! I hope you like the song…its coming next week!”
Her album Greatest Hits — Chapter 1 will be released on November 19. In addition to including her biggest singles to date, the album will feature three new tracks from the singer.
Kelly’s new single, “Catch My Breath” will be released October 16th.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best