Adam Lambert’s ‘Trespassing’ Remix EP Available October 16
Adam Lambert‘s chart-topping sophomore album Trespassing is getting the remix treatment on an extended play album due out October 16th.
Touted by Rolling Stone magazine as “the great pop album everybody was hoping Adam Lambert would make,” Trespassing debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 charts after it was released on May 15th earlier this year.
Starting October 16th, the Trespassing EP will be available at all digital outlets as well as through www.AdamOfficial.com. A physical version will be available exclusively on Adam’s official website later this year. However, fans who pre-order the hard copy will still get the digital version on street date.
TRESPASSING EP COVER! say.ly/oAL4iUP
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) October 4, 2012
Pre-orders are available immediately, for more information please visit Adam Lambert’s official website.
1. ‘Trespassing’ Pharrell Radio Mix
2. ‘Trespassing’ Benny Benassi Remix
3. ‘Trespassing’ Zak Waters Radio Mix
4. ‘Trespassing’ vAnity mAchine Remix
5. ‘Never Close Our Eyes’ R3hab Remix
6. ‘Never Close Our Eyes’ Mig & Mike Rizzo Radio Mix
7. ‘Better Than I Know Myself’ Robert Marvin & Shearer Remix
8. ‘Pop That Lock’ Johnny Labs Extended Mix
–Andrew Celani, AMP 103.3/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together