What Would Happen If Last Night’s Presidential Debate Was Actually a Sitcom?
Did you watch the presidential debate?
It looked like they didn’t like each other at all. They both had smirks on their faces that said, “you are so wrong,” while the other was talking.
I liked the blue tie/red tie – representing their respective blue state/red state – statement that they each made with their wardrobes.
Most of the experts say Romney won the debate hands-down, but we try to stay out of politics here on the Fresh Morning Show, so we got to thinking…
Wouldn’t the presidential debate have been a lot more entertaining if it was a sitcom?
Check out our new CBS sitcom called, “Two Rich Dudes,” starring President Obama and Mitt Romney.
-Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7 / NYC
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org †>
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim†and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’