Britney Spears, Taylor Swift and Rihanna Make Forbes’ Highest Paid Women List
Surprise, surprise Oprah ends up on top of Forbes’ Highest Paid Women List with $165 million, but where did some of your other favorite women rank?
Britney Spears may play runner-up on this year’s list, but she’s definitely laughing all the way to the bank. The singer brought home $58 million this year from not only touring, but from endorsements, a fragrance line with Elizabeth Arden and a not-so-little paycheck from X Factor. After not even making the list in 2011, Brit-Brit definitely showed them what happens when you do something.
At 22 years old, Taylor Swift is the youngest star to make this year’s list, coming in at number three. The singer, who’s getting ready to release her fourth album, Red, on October 22, earned a total of $57 million. Her tour alone earned her one million dollars per night. Not too shabby.
Rihanna shared the number four spot with Ellen Degeneres, making $53 million and her debut on the list. While Lady Gaga rounded out the top 5 with over $52 million earned from her Born This Way Ball and the launch of her social network.
Check out the full list here.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack
- Taylor Swift May Keep First Week Platinum-Selling Albums Alive with ‘1989’
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall
- Bastille Release New Song ‘The Driver’ from ‘Drive’ Rescore: Listen