Adele’s ‘Skyfall’ Premieres, So What Do You Think?
At 7:07 pm, fans got a chance to finally listen to Adele’s “Skyfall.”
The song, produced by Paul Epworth who worked with the singer on 21, features a 77-piece orchestra and a choir to help get Adele’s point across.
After thirty-seconds of the song leaked earlier this week, many compared her sultry delivery to Shirley Bassey’s “Diamonds Are Forever” from the 1971 Bond movie of the same name.
But in the end, it sounds like Adele doing a James Bond theme song.
Something the singer herself is pretty proud of.
“I’ll be back combing my hair when I’m 60 telling people I was a Bond girl back in the day I’m sure,” she told the BBC.
Since Adele announced she would be premiering the theme on October 4, a day before the 50th anniversary of Bond, fans have been clamoring for a listen. Though, the fact that this is her first song since releasing 21 in 2011 might also have piqued some people’s interest just a little bit.
Learn every word with the official lyric video and let us know what you think of Adele’s latest.
Check out Skyfall in theaters November 9.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music