‘Glee’ Experiences a Break-Up
Love is a many splendored thing, but breaking up is certainly hard to do as Glee teaches us this week.
From the sound of things, Blaine and Finn are a little lovelorn over being thousands of miles away from their significant others. On Duncan Sheik’s “Barely Breathing” the two guys stick closely to the original in hopes to express their concerns. This one probably sounds pretty familiar to Lea Michele (Rachel). The actress got her big break starring on Broadway in the musical Spring Awakening, which was composed by Sheik.
Blaine, worried that Kurt is straying from him, tries to rekindle the romance with an acoustic cover of “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry, the first song he ever sang to his future boyfriend.
Finn, on the other hand, might have the right to feel a little jealous over Rachel’s relationship with Brody. Their piano bar take on Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart A Break” certainly sounds like he has a reason to worry.
Rachel, Finn, Blaine and Kurt eventually come together for No Doubt’s “Don’t Speak.” But who’s breaking up and who’s making up? We’ll have to wait and see.
Santana might also be concerned about her long distance relationship with Brittany, but makes it pretty clear how she feels about her lady love with her rendition of Taylor Swift’s “Mine.”
Will and Emma are also having some relationship problems as the try and figure out what to do about a new job offer. The two, along with Finn, Blaine, Santana, Kurt and Brittany, try to take it back to the start with Coldplay’s “The Scientist.”
Watch this week’s episode, Thursday night at 9 pm on Fox.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old