Love is a many splendored thing, but breaking up is certainly hard to do as Glee teaches us this week.
From the sound of things, Blaine and Finn are a little lovelorn over being thousands of miles away from their significant others. On Duncan Sheik’s “Barely Breathing” the two guys stick closely to the original in hopes to express their concerns. This one probably sounds pretty familiar to Lea Michele (Rachel). The actress got her big break starring on Broadway in the musical Spring Awakening, which was composed by Sheik.
Blaine, worried that Kurt is straying from him, tries to rekindle the romance with an acoustic cover of “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry, the first song he ever sang to his future boyfriend.
Finn, on the other hand, might have the right to feel a little jealous over Rachel’s relationship with Brody. Their piano bar take on Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart A Break” certainly sounds like he has a reason to worry.
Rachel, Finn, Blaine and Kurt eventually come together for No Doubt’s “Don’t Speak.” But who’s breaking up and who’s making up? We’ll have to wait and see.
Santana might also be concerned about her long distance relationship with Brittany, but makes it pretty clear how she feels about her lady love with her rendition of Taylor Swift’s “Mine.”
Will and Emma are also having some relationship problems as the try and figure out what to do about a new job offer. The two, along with Finn, Blaine, Santana, Kurt and Brittany, try to take it back to the start with Coldplay’s “The Scientist.”
Watch this week’s episode, Thursday night at 9 pm on Fox.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’