Now the couple, who have been married since 2011, are sharing their little bundle of joy with the world.
Yesterday (October 1), Vanessa tweeted a photo of her and Nick’s sleepy baby better known as “the new love of their lives.”
Not even a month old and he already has an impressive head of hair.
Vanessa Lachey (@VanessaLachey) October 01, 2012
Of course, Nick is over the moon about his baby boy, but he’s also excited about all the good luck Camden has brought to his favorite sports teams.
Nick Lachey (@NickSLachey) September 30, 2012
We’ll have to see if Camden can keep up his magic for the rest of the season. If so, we might have a new (much cuter) Paul the Psychic Octopus on our hands.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live