Lady Antebellum had a crazy year on the road and they want to share the experience with their fans.
On December 4, the band will release Own The Night World Tour, which will highlight the trio’s concert in Little Rock, Arkansas last June. The 90-minute film will not only feature performances from that night but also some tour documentary footage and seven additional bonus songs from other shows.
“The success of this tour is probably the accomplishment we are most proud of as a band,” Lady A’s Charles Kelley said in a statement. ”It started as a sketch on a paper plate and it ended halfway around the world performing three nights at one of the most famous venues in the world. To think that we were able to take country music to all of these new places is mind-boggling to me. It’s been one long, crazy, unforgettable year for us.”
The tour, their biggest to date, had them traveling across three continents and even allowed them the chance to open up for one of their musical heroes, Bruce Springsteen.
Watch a sneak peek of their upcoming DVD below.
Also look out for their upcoming Christmas album, On This Winter’s Night, due out October 22.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- This Week In Late Night TV: Thirty Seconds to Mars, The National, Jake Bugg
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio