Creed Frontman Scott Stapp Disillusioned By Obama – Thanks For Sharing
In the late 90’s and early 2000’s Creed was one of the biggest, most celebrated Christian rock bands of all time. Their debut album, My Own Prison, sold over 6,000,000 copies.
Within the entertainment industry, the band was made fun of at every opportunity. Radio stations held off playing Creed until they got so big that they became virtually unavoidable. As soon as the band cooled, radio dropped them like a bad habit.
Despite being labeled a buffoon, conservative media still calls to Stapp for his opinions on his social and political views.
Stapp, a Florida native recently made an appearance on Fox News to share his disappointment with President Obama, saying “I found his, in my opinion, his administration ineffective… a lot of promises but no real delivery. The “Can Take Me Higher” crooner continued, “For me, its hard to commit and to trust President Obama again because I was so inspired and thought everything was going to change.”
The singer wouldn’t commit to voting for Romney because the Presidential Nominee hadn’t yet provided a solid plan for recovery.
Scott, hurry up and choose a candidate so we can vote for his opponent.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Reportedly End Engagement
- Zayn Malik Breaks Off Engagement to Perrie Edwards
- Gavin Rossdale May Have Cheated on Gwen Stefani With The Nanny
- Former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Arrested for Shoplifting Allegedly Living In Her Car
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’