In the late 90’s and early 2000’s Creed was one of the biggest, most celebrated Christian rock bands of all time. Their debut album, My Own Prison, sold over 6,000,000 copies.
Within the entertainment industry, the band was made fun of at every opportunity. Radio stations held off playing Creed until they got so big that they became virtually unavoidable. As soon as the band cooled, radio dropped them like a bad habit.
Despite being labeled a buffoon, conservative media still calls to Stapp for his opinions on his social and political views.
Stapp, a Florida native recently made an appearance on Fox News to share his disappointment with President Obama, saying “I found his, in my opinion, his administration ineffective… a lot of promises but no real delivery. The “Can Take Me Higher” crooner continued, “For me, its hard to commit and to trust President Obama again because I was so inspired and thought everything was going to change.”
The singer wouldn’t commit to voting for Romney because the Presidential Nominee hadn’t yet provided a solid plan for recovery.
Scott, hurry up and choose a candidate so we can vote for his opponent.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daya Announces Headlining Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Shares ‘Joanne’ Title Inspiration
- Win Tickets To See NeedToBreathe At The Beacon
- MTV Brings Back ‘TRL’ for One Day to Register Young Voters
- ‘On the Spot’ with Carson and Cane: How Much Does One Pound of Lemons Weigh?
- Could Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie Be the Next Celebrity Couple?