Ten years had passed before Bush went back into the studio to work on their fifth album, Sea Of Memories. Since then, the threesome fronted by Gavin Rossdale has been busy on the road with countless live performances, releasing three radio singles from the new record, and shooting two music videos.
Correction, make that three music videos. The just-released video for “The Afterlife” is part live performance, part shots from the set, and lots of smoke effects.
Bush also performed “The Afterlife” on stage during for the HDNet concerts series. In typical Gavin Rossdale fashion, the singer surprised nosebleed seat-holders by performing his part from The Roseland Ballroom’s mezzanine.
Bush will continue on their U.S. tour, hitting Baton Rouge, Louisiana’s Bay Fest, October 5th and The Big Ticket Festival with Rise Against, Fun, Silversun Pickups and more December 2nd in St. Petersburg, Florida.
— Carlos Delgado, KROQ Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’
- Interview: Jeffrey Makes a ‘Love Connection’ with Host Andy Cohen
- Wyclef Jean Announces New Album, Drops 2 New Tracks
- JAY-Z Pens Inspiring Call for Social Justice
- One Direction Members Send Condolences on Passing of Harry Styles’ Step-Father
- Adam Lambert Teases New Music For End of June