It’s confirmed: Adele and Bond are teaming up and you’ll get to hear it sooner than you thought!
After weeks of speculation, the singer confirmed that she will be singing the new theme song for the upcoming James Bond movie, Skyfall.
Choosing not to make the announcement in words, Adele instead tweeted a photo this morning of the official music sheet to the song. In the picture, fans can see that A. Adkins and P. Epworth wrote the movie’s theme song.
Of course we don’t have to be 007 to know that A. Adkins stands for Adele Adkins. and the resume of P. Epworth, better know as producer Paul Epworth, includes Adele’s 21 as well as releases for Florence and the Machine, Cee Lo Green and Foster the People.
Adele (@OfficialAdele) October 01, 2012
Last month, the singer was spotted at Abbey Road studios with composer Thomas Newman (The Newsroom, The Help) who is doing the score to the film. This will be Adele’s first new song since releasing 21 in 2011.
The photo also shows off an impressive manicure. We’re assuming Adele has been getting ready for baby with a few pampering sessions.
Though she’s been seen out and about recently showing off her baby bump, no due date has been announced. We’re hoping those are the photos she’ll be tweeting next.
Check out Skyfall in theaters November 9.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced, Early Tickets On Sale Friday
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- If You See Star Trek By Yourself, Does That Mean You Need Help Finding A Date?