Who You Callin’ the ” Landfill of the Nation? Staten Island Going BIG With New Additions
Tired of being the “red headed stepchild” of the five NYC boroughs, Staten Island has plans for the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world!
No more tourists riding the famous Staten Island Ferry just for the ride. Now tourists will have the World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel and a designer outlet mall with gourmet restaurants and a hotel to spend their time at.
The plans are to build this super site on two existing parking lots located near the newly renovated Ferry terminal… which, by the way, will be hosting Staten Island’s first Dairy Queen in nearly 30 years!
Way to go Staten Island. Now if you could just figure out something to do with that boardwalk you guys are wasting!
For a look at the design plan click HERE.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’