Tired of being the “red headed stepchild” of the five NYC boroughs, Staten Island has plans for the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world!
No more tourists riding the famous Staten Island Ferry just for the ride. Now tourists will have the World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel and a designer outlet mall with gourmet restaurants and a hotel to spend their time at.
The plans are to build this super site on two existing parking lots located near the newly renovated Ferry terminal… which, by the way, will be hosting Staten Island’s first Dairy Queen in nearly 30 years!
Way to go Staten Island. Now if you could just figure out something to do with that boardwalk you guys are wasting!
For a look at the design plan click HERE.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- Dr. Dre Cleared of Gun Possession Charge