Tired of being the “red headed stepchild” of the five NYC boroughs, Staten Island has plans for the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world!
No more tourists riding the famous Staten Island Ferry just for the ride. Now tourists will have the World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel and a designer outlet mall with gourmet restaurants and a hotel to spend their time at.
The plans are to build this super site on two existing parking lots located near the newly renovated Ferry terminal… which, by the way, will be hosting Staten Island’s first Dairy Queen in nearly 30 years!
Way to go Staten Island. Now if you could just figure out something to do with that boardwalk you guys are wasting!
For a look at the design plan click HERE.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey