Who You Callin’ the ” Landfill of the Nation? Staten Island Going BIG With New Additions
Tired of being the “red headed stepchild” of the five NYC boroughs, Staten Island has plans for the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world!
No more tourists riding the famous Staten Island Ferry just for the ride. Now tourists will have the World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel and a designer outlet mall with gourmet restaurants and a hotel to spend their time at.
The plans are to build this super site on two existing parking lots located near the newly renovated Ferry terminal… which, by the way, will be hosting Staten Island’s first Dairy Queen in nearly 30 years!
Way to go Staten Island. Now if you could just figure out something to do with that boardwalk you guys are wasting!
For a look at the design plan click HERE.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together