Don’t know what to make for dinner tonight?
Fret no more.
Cook Taste Eat is a new online platform that offers foodies and amateur cooks a new way to approach preparing a home-cooked meal that is easy to follow. Subscribers will have access to free videos daily.
Renown Chef Michael Mina – who has appeared on “Top Chef” and “Hell’s Kitchen” – of Mina Group (Mina Group manages twenty restaurants across the country) has teamed up with Tanya Melillo, who recently opened Ram’s Gate Winery in California as co-founders of the start-up.
Singer/songwriter Michelle Branch, who also appeared on an episode of “Hell’s Kitchen” in 2010, will co-host the videos with Mina.
The platform will not only teach viewers how to cook, but will also teach why some ingredients are better to use than others.
Cook Taste Eat functions as a culinary educational tool rather than a generic cooking show like those broadcast on the Food Network Channel.
Knowing the acidic, sweetness or richness levels of ingredients is an important factor in preparing a well balanced dish that will be not only taste delicious, but will add nutritional value to your family’s dinner.
Learn More About Cook Taste Eat HERE.
-Maria Bonello, Fresh 102.7/ New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’