Bruno Mars still has a lot up his sleeve before the end of the year. The “Just the Way You Are” singer is set to release his upcoming album’s first single on October 1st.
In a recent video posted on his website, fans get to see a glimpse of what it’s like behind-the-scenes and in the studio with the singer.
I want you guys to hear it from me..My first single is called Locked Out of Heaven!! #SuckahBooyah
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) September 27, 2012
Bruno Mars said to expect more from his upcoming release in a radio interview.
“I want to have fun on this next album. I think that’s the most important key, especially now that I’ve been on the road and am playing a lot of shows. I have a little more of a vision than I think I did with Doo-Wops & Hooligans.”
Over a year workin on it and now Im finally finished. My 2nd album is complete!!!!! ThereforeIM THE MAN!!! FunnyOrDie.com/m/771m
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) September 19, 2012
-AJ Gordon, 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj Receives Key to Queens, NY
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes from ‘One of the Happiest People on Earth’
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes From “One of the happiest people on Earth”
- Lorde Breaks the Mold, Thanks Fans for ‘Melodrama’ Success
- Mac Miller Pens Sweet Birthday Message to Ariana Grande