Bruno Mars still has a lot up his sleeve before the end of the year. The “Just the Way You Are” singer is set to release his upcoming album’s first single on October 1st.
In a recent video posted on his website, fans get to see a glimpse of what it’s like behind-the-scenes and in the studio with the singer.
I want you guys to hear it from me..My first single is called Locked Out of Heaven!! #SuckahBooyah
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) September 27, 2012
Bruno Mars said to expect more from his upcoming release in a radio interview.
“I want to have fun on this next album. I think that’s the most important key, especially now that I’ve been on the road and am playing a lot of shows. I have a little more of a vision than I think I did with Doo-Wops & Hooligans.”
Over a year workin on it and now Im finally finished. My 2nd album is complete!!!!! ThereforeIM THE MAN!!! FunnyOrDie.com/m/771m
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) September 19, 2012
-AJ Gordon, 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- The Rockettes In Studio with Carson and Cane