One of the biggest pop stars in the world will be remembered this fall with a TV special that looks at her celebrated career.
We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston, airing November 16 on CBS, will feature some of the most memorable performances of the diva’s career including some of the six-time winner’s classic Grammy moments.
The hour-long special will also feature interviews and performances from other stars including Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, and Usher as they pay homage to Whitney. The show will also air previously unreleased footage and exclusive interviews with the star, who passed away in February.
Starting today, fans can buy tickets to the event, which will be taped on October 11 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston airs November 16 on CBS at 10 pm ET/PT.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism