One of the biggest pop stars in the world will be remembered this fall with a TV special that looks at her celebrated career.
We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston, airing November 16 on CBS, will feature some of the most memorable performances of the diva’s career including some of the six-time winner’s classic Grammy moments.
The hour-long special will also feature interviews and performances from other stars including Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, and Usher as they pay homage to Whitney. The show will also air previously unreleased footage and exclusive interviews with the star, who passed away in February.
Starting today, fans can buy tickets to the event, which will be taped on October 11 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston airs November 16 on CBS at 10 pm ET/PT.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’