One of the biggest pop stars in the world will be remembered this fall with a TV special that looks at her celebrated career.
We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston, airing November 16 on CBS, will feature some of the most memorable performances of the diva’s career including some of the six-time winner’s classic Grammy moments.
The hour-long special will also feature interviews and performances from other stars including Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, and Usher as they pay homage to Whitney. The show will also air previously unreleased footage and exclusive interviews with the star, who passed away in February.
Starting today, fans can buy tickets to the event, which will be taped on October 11 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston airs November 16 on CBS at 10 pm ET/PT.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 20 Songs to Help You Relax
- Mike Tyson Took Kanye West’s UFC Seats
- Jay Z Runs Interference on Crazed Beyoncé Fan
- Bruce Springsteen Gets into Christmas Spirit a Little Early