Right before Tony Bennett’s 85th birthday, he decided to come clean for the cameras in a documentary about his life. This fall, fans will get a chance to learn more about the music legend when the film hits theaters.
The Zen of Bennett, directed by Unjoo Moon and produced by Tony’s son, Danny Bennett, covers Bennett’s 60-year career in music. In the documentary the singer also discusses his philosophy of life, the lessons he has learned and his passion for art and music.
The movie hits theaters in New York on October 24 before expanding to cities like Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco on November 2. It has been announced that the doc will continue to expand to cities nationwide throughout November and December.
Fans will also get to catch the film in the comfort of their own homes starting November 12 when it begins streaming on Netflix.
Check out the trailer for The Zen of Bennett below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report
- Justin Bieber Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video
- Niall Horan Reveals ‘Flicker’ Tracklist
- Shawn Mendes Raising Big Bucks for Mexico Earthquake Relief
- Watch Ellen DeGeneres Parody Taylor Swift