Just over a month away from One Direction‘s Take Me Home album release, updates on their record are slowly being revealed.
Producer Dr. Luke spoke with MTV News earlier this week and hinted at what to expect. Currently working on a track for the boy band he said he’s excited for the song’s release.
“I’m finishing up the mix today,” he said. “It’s not uptempo. It’s a song that some of my writers came up with. I heard it and I loved it. One of my producers, Kojak, and Peter Svensson and Sam Hollander wrote this song, and I was like, ‘Wow, this is so good.’ I’m pleased to be a part of it. It’s nice when you hear music and you immediately like it.”
Though he hasn’t met One Direction in person himself, he had only praises to say of the band.
“They’re a huge phenomenon and they’re good!” he said.
And he wasn’t lying. One Direction just surpassed Justin Bieber‘s previous record for most watched video on VEVO for their newest single “Live While We’re Young.”
— VEVO UK (@VEVO_UK) September 26, 2012
One Direction’s album Take Me Home will be released November 13.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- #TabooTuesday: Do You Have Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask People, But Didn’t Have The Nerve To Ask?
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’