One Direction Producer Gives Details Behind New Album
Just over a month away from One Direction‘s Take Me Home album release, updates on their record are slowly being revealed.
Producer Dr. Luke spoke with MTV News earlier this week and hinted at what to expect. Currently working on a track for the boy band he said he’s excited for the song’s release.
“I’m finishing up the mix today,” he said. “It’s not uptempo. It’s a song that some of my writers came up with. I heard it and I loved it. One of my producers, Kojak, and Peter Svensson and Sam Hollander wrote this song, and I was like, ‘Wow, this is so good.’ I’m pleased to be a part of it. It’s nice when you hear music and you immediately like it.”
Though he hasn’t met One Direction in person himself, he had only praises to say of the band.
“They’re a huge phenomenon and they’re good!” he said.
And he wasn’t lying. One Direction just surpassed Justin Bieber‘s previous record for most watched video on VEVO for their newest single “Live While We’re Young.”
— VEVO UK (@VEVO_UK) September 26, 2012
One Direction’s album Take Me Home will be released November 13.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September