Mila and Ashton Get Their PDA On
Reason being: Mila Kunis is awesome, and Ashton Kutcher was a total d-bag to Demi Moore. But, hey, that’s just me.
So, when The Huffington Post published oodles of pictures of the That ’70s Show reunion relationship getting their smooch on all over New York City, I vommed a little in my mouth.
Mila, first Macaulay Culkin, now Ashton? Girl, you have strange taste in men.
Kutcher, 34, and Kunis, 29, watched the Chicago Bears game on Sunday at a sports bar wearing matching “Win or lose, we still booze, Chicago Bears fans of NYC” T-shirts. Awwww. They were later seen scarfing down some frozen goodness at a West Village ice cream parlor.
This all comes on the heels of being photographed in Central Park making out recently. I guess it’s time to end the denial. They really are a couple.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- David Guetta Announces ‘Sun Goes Down’ Remix Competition
- YES! There Could Be An Incredibly Delicious Way To Stop Eating Too Much
- Ariana Grande Kisses Liz Gillies, Accidentally Posts Video Evidence
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera
- The Cure Announce First US Tour Dates for 2016 Run
- Watch Justin Bieber Discuss His One Direction Conspiracy Theory