Mila and Ashton Get Their PDA On
Reason being: Mila Kunis is awesome, and Ashton Kutcher was a total d-bag to Demi Moore. But, hey, that’s just me.
So, when The Huffington Post published oodles of pictures of the That ’70s Show reunion relationship getting their smooch on all over New York City, I vommed a little in my mouth.
Mila, first Macaulay Culkin, now Ashton? Girl, you have strange taste in men.
Kutcher, 34, and Kunis, 29, watched the Chicago Bears game on Sunday at a sports bar wearing matching “Win or lose, we still booze, Chicago Bears fans of NYC” T-shirts. Awwww. They were later seen scarfing down some frozen goodness at a West Village ice cream parlor.
This all comes on the heels of being photographed in Central Park making out recently. I guess it’s time to end the denial. They really are a couple.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’