No Doubt Drink and Frolic In New Video For “Push And Shove”
To celebrate today’s release of No Doubt’s new album, Push And Shove, the Anaheim, CA quartet has released a video for the title track.
In the Sophie Muller-directed video Push And Shove, the band frolics in the streets of Brooklyn while drinking the singing to Busy Signal’s rap and beats by production outfit Major Lazer.
Shot in black and white, the video is a fun, relatively raw look at the band just having fun. Also enjoying the party are long time touring members Stephen Bradley and Gabriel McNair.
Busy Signal, a popular Jamaican dance hall artist, was absent from the video due to a stint in jail. According to Jamaican newspaper, The Gleaner, Signal, whose real name is Glendale Gordon, had been on the run since 2002. The artist was picked up in May of this year on an extradition warrant relating to an alleged narcotics offense in Minnesota.
Push And Shove is now available everywhere.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog