The victim, Jose Rodriguez, may have been released from the hospital with no real injuries, but his wallet is about to be in a whole world of hurt once Lindsay gets through with him. According to TMZ, the often incarcerated actress plans to sue Rodriguez for his comments that she was drunk when she hit him with her car.
Rodriguez claimed that Lindsay “smelled like alcohol real bad.” Incorrect syntax but otherwise a wholly believable statement based on Lohan’s past. Lohan and the cops that hung out with her after the accident disagree. It turns out that Lindsay is a terrible driver, but she wasn’t drunk.
LiLo’s had a hard time regaining the trust of the entertainment industry big-wigs and if they believe that she was drunk when she hit Jose she could lose out on future work…so she’s going to sue the guy. Lohan told TMZ, “I’m tired of people lying just to score a quick paycheck.”
The lesson to be learned here is to never be anywhere that Lindsay Lohan could feasibly show up and hit you with a very expensive vehicle.
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Essential John Mayer Songs for Lyrical Lovers
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- Twenty One Pilots, Frank Ocean, Chance The Rapper to Headline Sasquatch Festival