Kim’s College: Simon Cowell, Tony Danza & Judge Dredd!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. A UK report says Simon Cowell had a breakdown this summer that forced him to miss work at X-Factor. He recently confirmed that THIS Kardashian is in the running for the job as host of the X Factor. Which Kardashian?
2. Tony Danza will appear on THE VIEW and JIMMY FALLON to discuss his new book, in stores last week. Name the sitcom he starred in along with Danny Devito and Christopher Lloyd?
3. A new rumor says THIS singer wants to start composing music for films and is vying to get the job for a Martin Scorcese film. In the meantime, she’ll be singing the theme song to the latest Bond film “Skyfall.” What is this singer’s name?
4. End of Watch opens in theaters this weekend, starring Jake Gyllenhaal. One of his most famous roles was in this film, starring opposite Heath Ledger. Name it.
5. Also opening this weekend is Dredd 3D. The main character, Judge Dredd, is a comic book character that was portrayed by this muscle-bound action star in the mid-90’s version of the film. Name him.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number