Kim’s College: Simon Cowell, Tony Danza & Judge Dredd!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. A UK report says Simon Cowell had a breakdown this summer that forced him to miss work at X-Factor. He recently confirmed that THIS Kardashian is in the running for the job as host of the X Factor. Which Kardashian?
2. Tony Danza will appear on THE VIEW and JIMMY FALLON to discuss his new book, in stores last week. Name the sitcom he starred in along with Danny Devito and Christopher Lloyd?
3. A new rumor says THIS singer wants to start composing music for films and is vying to get the job for a Martin Scorcese film. In the meantime, she’ll be singing the theme song to the latest Bond film “Skyfall.” What is this singer’s name?
4. End of Watch opens in theaters this weekend, starring Jake Gyllenhaal. One of his most famous roles was in this film, starring opposite Heath Ledger. Name it.
5. Also opening this weekend is Dredd 3D. The main character, Judge Dredd, is a comic book character that was portrayed by this muscle-bound action star in the mid-90’s version of the film. Name him.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?